lumpy cloud

lumpy cloud

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ch. 3 The end at the start (Andrew Smiles)

Andrew sat on the coach watching tv drinking a beer. Ms. Rockwell opened the front door and came in.
"Please come in," he said sarcasticly.
"Andrew, I know your depressed, so I brought you something." she let go of the leash she was holding and the dog ran up to him.
"What's this?"
"A dog. The boys down the hall said that they fond him on the fire escape. Their parents won't let them keep it, so they were looking for a home and I said I knew someone who was looking for a dog. So here you go."
"Waht am I supose to do with a dog?"
"Here," she tossed a ball to him. "Play ketch with it, it can take care of itself. Oh and the boys say its a circus dog." She said closing the door. He turned and looked at the dog, who was sitting in front of him wagging it's tail and smiling.
"So your the one waking me up." He threw the ball and the dog went after it, but instead brought him back something that wasn't the ball. It was red and round. He held it up, it was his clown nose. He put it on the dog's nose.
He chuckled to himself, "A circus dog." The dog sat up on it's hind legs.
"A circus dog..." It gave him an idea. "Well ciruc dog what can you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment