lumpy cloud

lumpy cloud

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ch. 3 The end at the start (James)

James entered the apartment builing. Lucia was staring at a flier for a clown and his dog.
"Whatcha reading?" he asked.
"The hillarious antics of Smiles the clown and his K9 compainion Pogo, are up for hier for party entertainment."
"I didn't know Mr. Smiles was a clown." He said.
"I didn't either," they both got into the elivator.
"Sunny said that she left me some food?" he asked.
"Oh yay, she made a feast again this morning. We didn't finish it so its yours if you want it."
"Sure." They got off and headed to her apartment. "Heard you got a new job."
"Yay my own column."
"Good for you, I got to transfer of get a new job. I hate working for the metro."
"Did you always want to be a cop?"
"Na, I wanted to be a musician, but I never learned how to play an instrament."
"Its never to late. I can teach you how to play the guitar."
"I'ld like that." She opened the door to the apartment. The Local news was on the tv.
"i didn't think you watched the news."
"I don't but Sunny is on it."
"Holy Shit!"
"What?"
"Thats Mary!"
"Your girlfriend?"
"A woman was arrested today" said the ancor man, "For indecent exposure for running around painted purple in nothing but a lioncloth. The women said that Abby told her to" they both stared at he tv in awe.
"Want to go get a beer?" he asked knowing that his relationship with mary was over.
"Sure but can I watch Sunny first, I haven't seen her do the weather before."
"Up next the weather" said the ancor man.
"Thanks Tom," said Sunny. "Later in the week its going to be rainy but don't wory, Tomorrow is going to be sunny."


FIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment